Let us plan and arrange your forthcoming holidays. Enjoy Athens, Mykonos PLUS one day Saronic cruise to Aegina-Hydra-Poros islandsClick the interacive map and exrplore the island of Mykonos!
Transfer from Athens Airport to your hotel in Athens. Our Welcome Service Representative will be waiting for you at the airport. She will meet and assist you, hand-deliver all your documents after which you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens.
Time for leisure. In the evening meet at the lobby of the Hotel with our representative in order to join a night tour in the City of Athens with folklore show and dinner. Admire the illuminated Acropolis of Athens, the Lycabettus Hill and the majority of the historical buildings, seating at the luxury of our bus.
Afterwards, you will enjoy your dinner watching a folklore show with live famous bouzouki music and Greek dances.
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop).
Continue and pass by the Prime Minister’s residence (Ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma).
On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon.
Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum (Monday Closed).
8.00 a.m. Transfer by motor coach from Athens to Piraeus and embark on the cruise ship.
8.30 a.m. Sail for the island of HYDRA. In Hydra you have free time for a stroll, shopping or swimming. In the early afternoon sail for the island of AEGINA, passing through the narrow strait separating the Peloponnesian coast from the island of POROS. Lunch is served after sailing. Short stop in Poros.
Upon arrival in Aegina you can either join the excursion to the Temple of Aphaia (extra cost) or walk around the main town. Finally, re-embark for the trip back to Piraeus.
7.15 p.m. Arrival at Piraeus and transfer to a restaurant for dinner and later to your hotel.
06:30 am Starting today, the Aegean Sea is necessary to show in front of us.
Mykonos, the island is composed by the blue sea and sky, stunning beaches, stunning windmill, white walls tile homes and a wide range of door& windowlattice. Mykonos is the only one island of Aegean Sea, which could be comparable to Santorini.
Around 12:30 arrive in Mykonos, then the bus will transfer you to hotel, you can start to visit the town by yourselves.. The evening is free for relaxing, shopping and having fun. The night-life on the island could be an unforgettable greek experience.
After breakfast start our tour in Mykonos Town, to see the traditional windmills, the marvellous Paraportiani Church and Little Venice – an extremely charming area with quaint cafés and stunning views – and the wonderful museums. Strolling through the town, you will understand why Mykonos is considered one of the best travel destinations. In our Mykonos map, you can locate the lovely village of Ano Mera, home of the Church of Panagia Tourliani, one of the most impressive monasteries in the Cyclades. Touring the island, you will pass by the beautiful beaches of Agios Stefanos, Paradise, and Agios Ioannis, where the film “Shirley Valentine” was filmed. Overnight at Mykonos.
Enjoy free time in the morning. You can have breakfast and take a walk in the famous Mykonos alleys so you can see the town on your own. The harmony of the Myconian architecture is really extraordinary. Discover the lifestyles of people here and the island’s history. Later you will be transferred to the port of Mykonos.
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from the hotel. Our representative will come to pick you up & drop at the airport to catch your international flight back home.
The above is just a proposal and we’re not holding any space on definite basis. Feel free to contact with us so we can organize your days as exactly you would wish. If you have any questions with above itinerary and quotation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
• Cost is based on 4/6/8/10/15/20/25 passengers traveling together.
• This is purely an individual itinerary designed especially for given number of passengers; any increase or decrease in total number of passengers will lead to re-costing.
• This is proposed service costing. We are not holding any confirmed airline and hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. It’s possible at the time of confirmation the prices may vary.
• Any unutilized service will not be refunded.
• Airlines confirmation subject to availability.
• Full payment for the tour should be made before the arrival of the Group.
• Prices are valid for stated travel period and are of defined validity, any change in the dates will lead to re-costing.
• Final hand over (hotel vouchers / Air/Ferry tickets Etc.) will be delivered only upon receiving full and final payment.
• Mode of payment can be any: – bank deposit, online transfer.
• Room type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel.
• No changes will be done after handing over all the travel documents related to the package confirmed.
• We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of Passport during the tour.
• If due to unavoidable circumstances you are required to cancel your holiday, the cancellation should be intimated to us in writing.
• There will be 100% cancellation if booked cruise gets cancel.
• As per the Booking conditions of the holiday, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges.
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
• If you cancel the tour after the Confirmation, the complete amount is non-refundable.
• Any refund by Bank Transfers only.
• If air ticket is issued, then as per the Airlines Policy amount will be charged from the client.
• If Ferry ticket is issued, then as per the Company Policy amount will be charged from the client.
CANCELLATION CHARGES IN CASE THE TOUR IS CANCELLED WITHIN:
• 30days prior to departure 25% of the total amount
• 20days prior to the departure 50% of the total amount
• 15days prior to the departure 75% of the total amount
• 0-14days prior to departure Full amount will be charged
• In case the passenger cancels his trip during the tour, no refund is possible.
The passenger has to make own arrangements for the return journey.
• We are not responsible for any visa rejection or delays.
• Airport taxes & all kind of taxes levied by airlines are subject to change without prior notice calculated as per person.
• Air tickets will the issued on FIT/individual basis. Difference in the airline & airport taxes charged extra as per the airline & subjected to availability of seats.
• In case you did not pay the amount on time, Company reserves the right to cancel the tour & payment will be non-refundable & nonadjustable.
• All tours are subjected to the terms & condition of Elias Tours Ltd.
• In case of natural disasters, changes in political conditions, traffic sever or other irresistible factors resulting in more than the planed travel cost, beyond the cost shall be borne by the participants themselves